PLEASE REVIEW THESE POLICIES BEFORE PURCHASING FROM MY SHOP.
Thank you for visiting pnpottery.com! Shipping information and other polices are listed below. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Each of my pieces is individually created by hand and is one-of-a-kind. There may be slight differences in size, shape and color due to the nature of handmade pottery. All sizes and measurements are approximate and may vary. Please note that all photos of my work are taken with maximum accuracy, but photos show 2D likenesses of the pottery and the actual 3D piece may look slightly different in reality. Colors and glazes may also vary and appear differently than the photo depending on the screen that the image is viewed.
I do my best to accurately depict and describe the items in my shop
• Each item is carefully packed for shipping.
Because ceramics need to be packed well and require sturdy and durable materials, I pack each item in a combination of packing materials (using recycled packing material whenever possible) inside a heavy duty box. I take great care to ensure items arrive to you safely and am happy to replace anything that reaches you in damaged condition (see returns/exchanges).
• At this time, I only ship within the United States, and do charge for shipping.I ship my pottery by USPS. All items are shipped with delivery confirmation, and tracking information will be sent to you once your order ships. A purchase receipt will be included with your package.
• It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure the shipping address is correct, and that the purchase is going to a secure location. Peggi Nadeau Pottery is not responsible for additional shipping charges incurred if packages are returned due to errors in shipping addresses, customer absence, or package refusal. Peggi Nadeau Pottery is not liable for lost, stolen or delayed packages and releases responsibility upon transfer of order to the shipping carrier. In the event of a stolen or lost package, refunds will not be provided. If a package fails to reach you in a timely manner, please refer to the shipping notification I sent upon shipment.
Please contact me for expedited or special shipping, questions about shipping costs or delivery times.
• If you would like to purchase my pottery for a gift, please contact me and I will be happy to ship directly to the recipient and include a note with the message of your choice. No invoice or receipt will be included.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
• I do my best to provide you with the highest quality work and accurately depict and describe the items in my shop. All purchases are considered final sale unless unfairly represented.
• Please notify the shipper immediately if an item reaches you in a damaged condition.
CONDITIONS OF USE
When you make a purchase from Peggi Nadeau Pottery, you agree to hold Peggi Nadeau harmless from any loss, damage, or injury due to any products purchased from me. My maximum liability to you is the amount you paid for the item(s) purchased. Please note that all items offered on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
I reserve the right to change prices and update these policies at any time for any or no reason.
I respect your information and privacy. Your information will never be shared, and is used solely for Peggi Nadeau Pottery information and contact.